M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Plates

Here's your chance to vote for the new standard issue Texas License Plate. Voting is from February 4th - 11th.

My Thoughts on the Designs:
  • My Texas - An updated version of the current plates. Looks ok.
  • Lone Star Texas - Looks so cheesy - kind of like a Nascar hat.
  • New Texas - Not a huge fan of the "composite skyline". Texas is BIG and everything is spread out!
  • Natural Texas - As much as I like all things "Natural", this just looks muddled.
  • Traditional Texas - Simple and to the point. I think this might be my favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pretty much agree with you on those, although I must admit I kinda liked the Lone Star State for those who like a little more color. But now that's all I'll see. And that's the one that's ahead on the vote count. The Natural would probably just look like a dirty plate. I'll be voting for the Traditional and will be getting a Horned lizard plate some $$$ will go to TX Parks and Wildlife. (It is now positively going to TPWD).