M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Friday, February 01, 2008

Locks

Today, I got out my ruler and measured the length of my hair from my chin. 8 inches. Two more inches to go to meet the minimum of 10 inches for Locks of Love. I might want to go longer, but it just depends on how long I can actually stand dealing with long hair. I feel like I've been growing my hair out forever, when in reality, it's only been a conscious decision for the past year or so. A couple of my friends have done it (Amy & Brent) which has inspired me go for the long wait. And even though my hair is not thick by any means and would need another 50 ponytails to make a wig, well, hopefully it will help at least one child.

I'll post pictures of before and after when the cutting day finally comes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep goin' girl!!! You'll regret it if you don't. I wish I had known about "Locks of Love" when I cut my hair short.