M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our First Tree

I was trying to take pictures of our first Christmas Tree, all decorated and lit up, but Calliope wanted some attention and posed for me too.


Calliope stretching for a belly rub

Presents are all wrapped! I think Patrick is excited that he hasn't had to do any wrapping and that all the presents are actually tagged this year - that way he knows which one is his. See the homemade tags?

The Birthday present is for my sister - a Christmas Eve baby.


For our niece!

Chloe decided to help with the ornaments for the tree. She likes playing with the brass bells and loves attacking the soft cloth ornaments. When I come home from work, I usually find them somewhere in the middle of our living room floor.


Chloe "helping"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo lovely. Dad's and my first tree together had a bunch of handmade ornaments and the tree was much smaller. But we had a cat, Balinka that liked to play with those ornaments,too.