M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thank you!

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes and to everyone who came out to our little get together Saturday night. It was so great seeing all of you - some of which I haven't seen in months, some since the wedding and some even before then! Thanks to all who came in from out of town, y'all made my weekend! Brandi and Chris, thank you so much for coming early to help out and staying late to clean up, you made it so much easier on us! Thank you Patrick, for spending hours cooking the fajitas that were so tasty and have given me an excuse to not cook dinner for the past couple of nights.

We'll have to have another get together soon so we can drink up all the leftover beer, either that or we'll just have to take it tubing down the river. Hope to see all of y'all again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww no problem! Chria dn I LOVE hanging out with ya'll. I have some fun pictures that I need to upload and send to you :o)
Happy Birthday again!