M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The things you see in Texas...

Its’ been awhile since I’ve really posted (with pictures and everything.) So, the next few posts will be some of our Summer outings…


Patrick and I headed out to swim at Krause Springs in Spicewood, TX and saw this at a stoplight a block away from our apartment:



When we got to Krause Springs we walked around the butterfly garden and while Patrick chased after butterflies with the camera, I stalked the roosters and listened to a taller-than-me-wind chime...









Next time we go, I'll have to take pictures of the actual springs, because my goodness they're beautiful. Plus, while swimming in the freezing water, I caught a baby frog!!

On our way home, after eating barbecue, we saw this at another stoplight:



hmmmm, someone wasn't following directions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to take a day trip there sometime! It looks cool- and I love chicken!

Anonymous said...

ha, no parking!