M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Friday, June 23, 2006

Quarter of a Century

I wish every day was like this! My two beautiful friends here at work surprised me with pretty pink balloons floating in my office and a book of my Monday morning obsession, followed by a yummy lunch at Chuy’s. And I can’t even remember the last time I had cake on my actual birthday, but we’re having it today at work! All because today I have turned twenty-five, a quarter of a century, two and a half decades.

**************************

I love doing this...and it seems like its been a trend for this birthday for some reason...

Boss: looking at the pink balloons in my office "Birthday?"
Me: "No, we found out it’s going to be a girl."
Boss: worried look "What? You're pregnant?"
Me: "No, just kidding. Yes its my birthday."
Boss: "So you're not pregnant?
Me: "Nope. It's just my birthday!"
Boss: “Wow, you scared me! I was about to start calling Wife and VP, ‘Ruth Ann’s having a baby!’”
Me: “Haha, no that won’t be a for long time….plus, I think some people would kill me if I had one first.” (ahem…Brandi…Laura…)

**************************

I love birthdays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great day!!
Lots of love

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. (I wouldn't kill you.)