M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hook 'em Horns!

It's just seven hours away: "The Grandaddy of Them All," The Rose Bowl. I can't wait to see how the Horns do tonight. Patrick and I are going to get our burnt orange on and head to a friend's house to watch the Longhorns bring home the national title.

I know my brother-in-law is probably going pretty crazy today. I can just see him pacing around his work wondering how it will all go down tonight. Talk about a Longhorn fan - I just hope for his wife's sake, we win. :o)

Hook 'em!

2 comments:

Laura said...

We won! Hooray!

(And thank goodness for the sake of my husband's mental health)

Ruth Ann & Patrick said...

Yea!!! Patrick tried to call you during halftime to make sure he wasn't having a heart attack. We were worried close to the end. It was such a relief when we finally won!