M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Austin City Limits Festival



As far as I know, Patrick still hasn't picked out who he wants to see. And there are quite a few acts I can't decide between, so this ACL schedule will probably have some major alterations over the course of the weekend. You can also access it at the ACL Festival website and enter in my code: ACL221006. If you're coming to ACL this weekend, lets meet up and have a Hot & Crunchy Chicken Cone from Hudson's on the Bend and wash it down with some Sweet Leaf Tea and a side of Kettle Corn. I think I'm as excited about the food as I am about the music!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Good, good...go see Gnarls Barley for sure, and I love Van Morrison but I've never seen him live. You should also go see Ween. What about Tom Petty or Matisyahu?

Man, I wish I was in Austin.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh I am soooo excited for that chicken thing! Oh- and Tom Petty ;o)

Anonymous said...

That was SO much fun!!! Outside of the fact that I'm exhausted I didn't want it to end! ;o) Glad we got to hang out with y'all !

Anonymous said...

Those chicken cones rocked like Tom Petty!