M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Monday, September 25, 2006

ACL Photos

Photo Diary of last weekend:

Friday: Nickel Creek, Gnarls Barkley, Thievery Corporation, Van Morrison

I forgot my camera on Friday. :o(


Saturday: The Shins, Calexico, String Cheese Incident, Willie Nelson

The Shins



If you squint, you might be able to see Willie Nelson


What is a Willie experience without smuggling in something?
Our "Smart Water" (or juice of the Agave)


Brandi & Chris
I wonder what he's laughing at?


The Boys:
Tom (but some people call him Dan), Brent, Chris & Patrick


Enjoying Willie


Sunday: KT Tunstall, Jack Ingram, Matisyahu, Matt Costa (while standing in line for Kettle Corn), Flaming Lips, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

Lauren & I enjoying KT Tunstall


Tracy and I are very proud of our ponytails while Matisyahu gets funky


Watching the Flaming Lips with Ben & Lauren...see the singer in the "hampster ball"?




Camping out for Tom Petty

Waiting for the rain to subside and ecstatic to see Tom Petty!
(or maybe it was the smuggled bourbon?)


A Fuzzy Tom Petty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh. Is it ACL 2007 yet?!? What an awesome weekend!!! I'm so glad we got to see y'all so much! Live music makes me smile. :o)