M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I miss my New Yorker Emily...

Her trips to Texas seem so short! She came and then she left, just like that. We all had fun eating barbeque in the freezing cold. Yes, we who are used to 85 degree weather in February are whimps when it comes to chilly weather. I love when out of town friends come to visit. Everyone comes out of the woodworks to hang out and see our longlost friend. Hopefully, in the future, that won't be the only time I see these people! Thanks for a great weekend guys!

Allysa & Emily


Susan and Chris


At Rudy's: John, Rachel, Susan, Chris, Alyssa, Emily, Ruth Ann & Patrick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. you are so sweet. you make me want to cry. My visits are just too short, but you make it worth it. i didn't even know you'd have this posted. just happened to look at your blog for the first time in months. it's wonderful to hear how things are going

glad to know you guys are doing well. even though the snoring....miss you!