M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Friday, March 24, 2006

Friendship, friendship, just the perfect blendship...

I've been working at my job for a little over a year now. But I've known some of these people for longer because of the indie film I worked on in the fall of 2004. Yet, I just recently started spending more time with a couple of the girls in the office. They are so sweet and funny and just all around nice, amazing people. And I'm sad that I have been here for so long and only now have I started hanging out with them. I know part of it was that planning our wedding stole away too many weekends from being in Austin, but that is just an excuse. I wish I had made more of an effort to really make friendships since moving back to Austin, because these girls seriously make me laugh. I could post some of the pictures of their '80s Prom Halloween costumes just to show you how funny they are, but I will just let you imagine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are talking about Debbie and Lanna aren't you?
We had a fabulous time on Saturday, we definitely have to get the boys together to play more often ;o)

Ruth Ann & Patrick said...

Yes, of course. You didn't know about our standing Wednesday girls night out/sleepovers did you?

We had so much fun too! Playdates are definitely in order!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you, Debbie and Lanna have been getting closer. It's those relationships that make work so much more bearable! ;o)

You're SO sweet! I agree, it's too bad we didn't start this sooner, but that just means we'll have to make up for lost time now! :o) We'll have to have another get together soon, so I can join in the fun!

Ruth Ann & Patrick said...

Oh...I feel a warm fuzzy feeling coming on... :o)

Yes, another get together very soon. And we just got our new dinnerware in last night (finally after how many exchanges?!) so we'll need to break it in!