M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Creepy Crawly

Today has been my day for all things creepy crawly.

Early this morning, I opened my front door to leave for work and saw this in the hallway, about 4 feet from my front door:


We've seen a couple of tarantulas around the apartment complex over the past week, but none on the third floor! I know that these are not poisonous and are pretty beneficial to have around as they love to eat roaches and scorpions, but man do they freak me out!
Background: while playing with my cousin's pet tarantula, it bit me and I ended up accidentally killing it after jerking my hand around to get it off of me.

This evening, as I was getting dinner ready, imagine my surprise as I cut open a bell pepper and saw this:


And in case it's hard to see, he decided to make more of an appearance.


1 comment:

Maxmom said...

Oh, YUCK!! Not your day for beasts!!