M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Monday, October 15, 2007

Next on...



Just another show that I'm sad was cancelled. We finished the last Arrested Development DVD yesterday. Near the end of the series, they start making references to the series being cancelled:

George Sr.: I don't think the Home Builders Organization is going to be supporting us.
Michael
: Yeah, the HBO's not gonna want us. What do we do now?
George Sr.
: Well, I think it's Showtime. I think we have to put on a show during dinner."

Also when the Narrator blatantly says, "Now that's a clearcut situation with a promise of comedy. Tell your friends."

I feel bad that I didn't watch this show when it was on, that I didn't get a chance to support a show that is so much better than anything else that has been on network TV. So, since I missed the boat on this one, are there any other groundbreakingly good TV shows out there right now? We already watch The Office - well, I watch as Patrick nervously paces in the kitchen.

Anything new? Old? What series should we Netflix next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe LOST since it seems they are NEVER going to start their new season. We drove past a bowling alley the other day and Chris said "We should call Ruth Ann and Patrick and go there sometime". Then he realized we live 5 million miles away now and he was sad :o(