M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Take-out

I'm not sure what the change was, but all of a sudden, Patrick and I have been eating more and more Asian food. He is finding that he likes and actually craves certain things and I'm not going to complain. Recently, we've been having Pei Wei about once a week and occasionally, I'll find a take-out container in the top of the trash can or a fortune cookie wrapper accidentally left out, only to find out he had Chinese food without me. For a girl who, for years (can you believe we've been together for 8?!), begged him to join me for some chicken lo mein or pad thai and after repeated turn downs, accepted that the only time I would get my Chinese fix was without him.

Not too long ago, on one of our Pei Wei take-out nights, we opened our fortune cookies and found this:



Besides 6 and 49 being on our next Lotto ticket, have any ideas as to what that means?

2 comments:

D said...

Hey Ruthann...glad to find your blog! I've added it to my bloglines to keep up with you!

THe next big step? Hmmm...parenthood?

D said...

Okay...one more thing...I looked at your links and saw your links to No Impact Man and Apartment Therapy...those two are both in my bloglines. Hmmmm...no wonder we get along.

Oh yeah...and I figured it out...next big step...Chinese food...you're supposed to adopt from China!