M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What! No Trifle???

Patrick and I got to meet our first niece, who is about the cutest thing in the world, and also got to spend some time with her parents, aka The Baby Bringers.

Oh, and that's right, Central Market decided to not serve Trifle at the Mother's Day Brunch. After all the talk and all the hype, it wasn't even there. They did have some citrus-y thing that they were trying to pass off as Trifle, but I couldn't even bring myself to try it. I'm guessing it would be to close to Patrick and Laura's "Raspberry Fool" incident, which you'll have to ask them about. Or maybe don't, I believe he's still a little bitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How dare they! I actually looked for y'all cause I was there Sunday morning as well... :)