M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Friday, March 16, 2007

Random Things Before The Weekend

Friday afternoon. It's spring break in Austin but not in my office. Yet, only five people are here, and I'm wishing I wasn't one of them.

You know you've been watching too much of one television show when you start talking like the characters. Coming back from Phil's Icehouse last night, Patrick and I had a "Sorkin Speak" moment. We've been Netflix-ing Sports Night and when you watch 3 or 4 hours of that show in a row it kind of gets in your head.

Besides watching lots of Sports Night episodes I've been reading back to back Christopher Moore novels and I'm finally on the last one, which I originally gave to Patrick for Valentines Day, because, you know, the subtitle is "A Love Story." I'm trying not to read it too fast because I don't want it all to end and then have to wait for the next one to come out.

1 comment:

Laura said...

At the end of every Sorkin television episode I have to say the name of his director/exec producing partner, Tommy Schlamme, when it comes up on the screen. There is not a more fun name to say in show business. Unless it's W.G. Snuffy Walden.