M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Page is Turned

Three years ago yesterday, Patrick and I exchanged vows, rings, and promised to love each other for the rest of our lives. And I probably will say this each year, but I can't believe how fast it has gone by already.

Happy Anniversary honey! "I will always love you, I will never leave you, I will always take care of you."



In other news, this is where we will be Saturday afternoon:



Can't wait! It's been 6 years since we have been to a game, so I'm so excited to return! If anyone else is going or is tailgating, let me know, we'd love to meet up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, congratulations!!!! Love you both!

Maxmom said...

I still love that song--Congratulations you two. We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Were yall's vows "I will always love you, I will never leave you, I will always take care of you"? I can't remember, but I love that.

That's really beautiful. Just like you too! Miss you guys and can't wait to see yall during Christmas!!

Rach

Ruth Ann & Patrick said...

That quote actually comes from "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert, which we both read and absolutely love. I wish I would have read it before the wedding, because I totally would have used it in the vows.

Love you too! Can't wait to see y'all!!