M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pictures & Books

Our computer at home is literally sitting wide open on the floor with the monitor displaying a bright blue screen saying something about BIOS. So, that means my pictures of L.A., my new Locks of Love haircut, and our "new" chair are still living in my camera. Blah. I guess they'll show up eventually.

Last night, I finished a cute book that I actually ended up giving my Dad for Father's Day. And despite the title of the book, I think it's really a sweet and loving look at parenthood, but specifically about fathers. Written by mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, wives, and husbands - it let me reminisce about childhood and look towards the future of being a parent and a wife of a father. I hope my Dad enjoyed or is enjoying the book as much as I did.


No comments: