M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas 2007

I have finally uploaded all my pictures from Christmas. I didn't take many this year, and those that I did are mostly of our baby niece.

Patrick and I talked about what a great Christmas we had this year. I was determined to have all our Christmas shopping done early, which was both easier and harder this time around. Harder, since we didn't start till after Thanksgiving. Easier, since we finally set a pretty strict budget instead of like years past where one of us would say "oh, I want to get this other thing for so-and-so...." and the so-called budget kept ballooning. We really wanted this year to be about spending time with our families and that's exactly what it turned out to be instead of the usual running around, crazy, trying to get things done . We wanted to spend time with our New Yorker sisters (et al.) since we only get to see them once or twice a year. And I wanted to squeeze Sophie as much as possible because the next time we see her, she'll have doubled in size.


2 comments:

Maxmom said...

Those are some great pictures!!
Am glad you enjoyed the holidays--we did too. Thanks for sharing the pix!!

Lots of love.

Anonymous said...

It was a particularly nice Christmas. Love the pics, too. Sophie is a doll! And those big kids are kinda cute, too.