M A xx W Cimetière de Bracieux L L

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Still on My Mind...

It probably has to do with the fact that Patrick and I have been Netflixing Six Feet Under and Ghost Hunters recently, but it still kind of makes me question my sanity. We had been away at a friend's wedding over Memorial Day weekend and upon coming home, I was putting some clean dishes away. When I opened a drawer to put up one of whisks, I saw a spatula that had been missing for weeks and weeks laying across my drawer organizer. I called to Patrick, celebrating that he had found our wonderful spatula and we can now stir things up to 500 degrees on our stove again! And he looked at me and said "What??"

Yeah, he didn't find it. And I would never put a utensil across an organizer instead of in it, where it belongs! (Just ask Patrick about folding towels, and you'll soon find out how particular I really am.)

So, who or what did this? Chloe? Calliope? Honestly, I just don't think that have that much talent in them. I mean, I love our cats, but Chloe can be kind of an idiot sometimes. What cat do you know who trips over her own feet?

But really, kinda weirded out by that whole experience.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

it's the borrowers! they were probably using it as a bed post, but now they're done, not to worry! ;o)

Laura said...

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo